Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Bible Quotes Mar 2nd Psalm 73:25-26

“Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” - Psalm 73:25-26
===
If God is for you, none may stand against you. But so as to not cross God’s purposes, you must learn who God is, and his ways. In heaven, there is still teaching and learning. There are those who do not know God well. But the singing of praise teaches us who God is. Reading the Bible regularly allows you to walk with the Lord before you go to His kingdom. 

There is nothing here which you would keep. The love you have is real, and is of the kingdom of God. And you keep that. But the possessions are not going with you in heaven or hell. You are mortal and your flesh will fail you. But God offers eternal life. 

Read David Daniel Ball's answer to What is the background to, and meaning of Psalm 73:25-26? on Quora
https://rumble.com/ve8d2d-bible-quotes-mar-2nd-psalm-7325-26.html

No comments: